FEMA recently revised Meade County's Digital Flood Insurance Rate Map. These revised flood plain maps went into effect on September 16, 2011.
The full revised FIRM is available to view in the Equalization & Planning Office.
You may also download the following informational handouts:
- Flood Plain Important Information Handout
- NFIP Summary of Coverage Handout
- NFIP Grandfather Rules Handout
- Flood Plain Property Owner Information Handout
- Benefits of Flood Plain Insurance Handout
- NFIP Myths & Facts Handout